There are two Development Plan Scrutiny Sub Committee meetings on the draft Local Plan tomorrow (Wednesday 29th May 2013) in the Council Chamber at the Guildhall.
The first meeting starting at 2pm will go through the remaining draft Local Plan sections and policies that have not been considered before. This includes;
- Section One: About Cambridge (whole section)
- Section Two: The Spatial Strategy (whole section)
- Section Three: City Centre, Areas of Major Change, Opportunity Areas, and Site Specific Proposals (whole section)
- Section Six: Maintaining a Balanced Supply of Housing (part of section)
- Section Seven: Protecting and Enhancing the Character of Cambridge (part of section)
- Section Nine: Providing the Infrastructure to Support Development (part of section)
The Sub Committee papers for the first meeting, including a number of other supporting documents, can be seen here:
At 5pm (starting time is dependent on the finishing time of the first meeting) the Sub Committee will meet again to consider the draft Cambridge Local Plan 2014 document as a whole for the purposes of;
- referral to the Environment Scrutiny Committee on 11 June, and thereafter, Full Council on 27 June, and
- recommendation that it is approved for further public consultation when anybody may make formal representations on the draft Plan.
The papers for this second meeting are available here: