Cambridge City Council and South Cambridgeshire District Council have completed their further work on objectively assessed need for housing, the inner green belt, transport, infrastructure delivery, viability and updated their Sustainability Appraisals to reflect this further work.
The meetings will consider key findings from the workstreams, any modifications to the Local Plans, and agree the documents for consultation. Committee meetings are scheduled for:
- 16 November: Joint Strategic Transport & Spatial Planning Group (2pm)
- 17 November: South Cambridgeshire District Council Planning Portfolio Holder Meeting (2pm)
- 17 November: Cambridge City Council Development Plan Scrutiny Sub-Committee (5.30pm)
- 30 November: South Cambridgeshire District Council Council Meeting (6pm)
- 30 November: Cambridge City Council Council Meeting (6pm)
If approved public consultation on these proposed modifications will take place between:
2 December 2015 – 25 January 2016.